Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Things I Love About my Husband!

1) That look he gives me when I have done something particularly stupid, offensive, or childish. It has a way of grounding me, reminding me of what I should be doing. 2) Kisses 3) Our version of Pinky promises 4) Foot-in-mouth syndrome. 5) The way he makes me giggle 6) He loves my family 7) He does pretty much whatever I ask him to do. 8) How he puts up with my less-than-adequate communication skills. Most days I feel like I am still learning to speak. 9) His willingness to stand up for me 10) Constantly hearing and saying "I love you" 11) Our little "adventures" 12) Talking in his sleep 13) His fantastically adorable boyish smile 14) The fact that his favorite hobby came out of his desire to protect his values and his family 15) His taste in comedy 16) He will see chick flicks with me (every once in a while) 17) His soft, sympathetic heart 18) He is the best friend I have ever had, and is everything a best friend should be. 19) Frugality. I know I complain about this one a lot, but the truth is that I'm not very good with money. Having someone to talk to about money helps to keep me in check so that I don't overspend. He is the reason I am out of debt today and that I actually, for once in my life, am secure in my finances. 20) I trust him. 21) He lets me cut his hair 22) The fact that he hasn't gotten sick of my overreactions means the world to me. I really freak out sometimes, and I know it freaks him out. But he is still always here when I get home. Always worried about me, and in the end we are able to figure it out. Believe me, I can be really difficult. 23) He consistently loves me. 24) He loves my dog 25) The way he reacted when I first told him about my past 26) How possessive he gets. I know I complain about this one too, but the truth is that I just forget how much I love the feeling of belonging to someone. It has made me feel safe, secure, and protected. 27) His friends 28) How much he loves his family, especially his mom. 29) At the end of the day, the most comforting and peaceful place in the whole world is in his arms. I will most defiantly be adding to this list later, but as it is 3 am, I suppose I had better get some sleep. :)

1 comment: